Come work with the world's most innovative ecosystems, and join one of the strongest teams around!
Olmait is an Israeli-Georgian data-driven software development company, building tech products for international startups. We are focused on Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Cloud technologies, Big Data, Software, and Web Development. Olmait has been creating value for customers around the world in the domains of healthcare, cybersecurity, human resources, and e-commerce among others. We offer you a pleasant work environment and exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Olmait is pleased to announce that it is hiring a Data Engineer for an Israeli startup.
About the startup:
The startup aims to revolutionize the field of data science. Its automated data and feature discovery platform connects its customers to thousands of data sources. The solution built by the startup empowers organizations across different industries, such as financial services, retail and e-commerce, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, marketing, human resources, and the public sector.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of the data organization that designs, maintains and develops a data platform, supporting large scale data collection and ingestion operation, using cutting edge data tools and large-scale data on AWS and GCP cloud-based data infrastructure. You will design and create the data pipeline to meet various use cases and stakeholders including data analysts, data scientists, and algorithm developers’ data needs and data related tasks
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team to work on amazing projects.
Creating and automating data pipeline including data extraction, validation and anomaly detection, indexing and other data-related tasks.
Learning new methods and innovating new ideas.
Following your project as it is implemented, and fine-tuning it for various needs.
Contributing to a wide variety of projects using a range of technologies and tools.
Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or a related field
● More than 3 years of hands-on experience in Python programming
● More than 2 years of industry experience of working with large datasets
● Experience of working with unstructured data, complex datasets and data modeling
● Knowledge of working with SQL and NoSQL databases, performance analysis and optimization
● Experience in ETL and automation, preferably, using Airflow and Spark
● Experience with Kubernetes and Kubeflow would be an advantage
● Solution orientation and "can do" attitude - with a desire to tackle complex problems
● Being a team player with excellent collaboration skills
Pleasant work environment
Fit Pass wellness package
Coverage of professional certification costs
Please send us your English resume at and indicate "Data Engineer" in the email subject line.